Weekend + Link Love


I've had friends and family visiting the city over the last week so it's been a busy few days!  I think I'm on a steady diet of Patsy's Pizza and Shake Shack (two must-haves for any city visitors). I'll be participating in the Solstice in Times Square today, a yoga event that takes place smack dab in the middle of Midtown. I think it'll be good to do a little yoga and be still for a while, although Times Square and zen don't exactly mix. I hope you have a enjoyable weekend! Here's a little list of links that caught my eye this week...

A very touching tribute from Stephen Colbert to his mother.

Former ABC Bachelorette Jillian Harris launched a vintage goods site.


One of my favorite home stores, Alice Lane Home Collection, is having a tent sale.

How one woman visits Paris on the cheap.

Apparently this is the best lobster roll truck in NYC. Have you tried it?


I wrote this post on 11 unique summer camps for kids.


And this one on 9 family-friendly summer movies.

The 4-minute workout.

Lonny breaks down what to say on your wedding invite.

Mara Kofoed is hosting a natural beauty night in Brooklyn.

Could you live in a 400-square-foot apartment like this couple?

Check out this J. Crew sample sale if you're in town. I scored a cute skirt at a serious discount!

No comments