Because Shopping For Men Is Hard To Do

I am (hopefully) wrapping up my Christmas shopping this weekend! No pun intended ;) Shopping for my Dad and brothers is nearly impossible. Do you face the same debacle every year when it comes to shopping for men? I sketched out a few tips here.

It's been nice for me to share a few ways I treat myself through heartbreak. I do it because I know I am not the first nor the last woman to feel that grief. Obviously lipstick, conditioners and Anthropologie don't heal oneself, but incorporating little things like these into my day does help lift my spirits. I hope you enjoyed.

Have a great weekend! Check back in next week!

1 comment

  1. I will be checking back regularly. Love your writing. I know we were never close friends but I hope you know that you have many praying for you. Your in my thoughts constantly.

    ReplyDelete