Blogs Bless


I found the most beautiful blog last Friday.

I was sitting in my cube, still feeling that complete hopelessness. I don't feel it all the time. But like I said earlier, when I do, it's all consuming.

I can't quite remember how I found it but I stumbled upon this blog and nearly cried.

All my feelings, all my thoughts, this woman had felt once before.

And she is better for it.

Plus, she is living in New York City. My city. Well, soon to be my city (will spill more soon).

I felt like I was looking at me, a few years down the road (please let it be sooner than that), and I became so uplifted, so hopeful.

3 comments

  1. Amy - this was the sweetest post to find today. THANK YOU so much for all you said. Means so much. I couldn't be happier that you found the blog & that it's meaningful to you. I am giving it all I've got - so I'm grateful it's helping someone. And I'm just so excited for all that you have ahead! VERY GOOD THINGS on the horizon, my dear. And if you come to NY - I'd love to meet up. XO, Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will absolutely have a blog like that and I will read it then too. Hugs to you. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I feel it is such divine guidance when we are led to things like this. I had the same experience, finding Mara's blog when I most needed it. And yours too!

    ReplyDelete