Jillian Harris Is STILL My BFF

Photo from here.

Remember how Bachelorette Jillian Harris is my interior designer and that we are BFFs??

Well sista' friend came through for me again.

Typically Friday nights are a doozy. I'm exhausted from a week of work, usually emotionally strained and date night serves as a blatant reminder that I...well...I have no date.

Rather than sulk and sink into those depressive episodes that are only a memory away, I slather on Jilly's Hair Mask and cozy up to a favorite show or movie while it sets (this week's movie will be "The Help"). I typically have all the ingredients on hand and it's an easy way to keep my locks shiny.

Do you indulge in any D-I-Y beauty treatments? Share please!

1 comment

  1. [...] favorite Bachelorette and best friend Jillian Harris launched Charlie Ford Vintage on Monday, an online shop packed with vintage [...]

    ReplyDelete