Manhattan Bound


Tucked away in my attic is a poster from my senior year of high school. Posted on it is a quick survey that was conducted with each graduating senior at the time.

Where will you be in five years?

My answer?

Living in New York City receiving a graduate degree in journalism.

Guess what you guys? The time has come!!

I've officially been accepted to the City University of New York's journalism graduate program and am moving to the Big Apple in August!

Want to know a secret? I'm terrified. But so, so happy to see MY dream coming true.

4 comments

  1. Woohoooo!!!! So excited for you ame!!! I am coming to visit you and we can go to the today show and wicked again together, you are so amazing- way to make your dream happen! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so so happy for you! What an amazing opportunity and dream come true! I'm sure it will be hard work, but I think you will have the time of your life! Love you so much Amy! I am so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! that is so awesome amy! you are going to do wonderful, i just know it. you were destined to go big places and do big things. yay!

    ReplyDelete